Poster Presenter Toolkit
Thank you for choosing to present a poster with SROA. Please follow the Poster Guidelines below.
Poster PDF's need to be uploaded by September 16, 2021
Creation of your PDF Poster
- Number of pages: one (1).
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
To upload your Poster, please follow the steps below (click here for screenshot instructions):
- Save your one page PDF with your name and presentation title.
- Login to MY SROA CONFERENCE with your username and password
- Under your name and ID you will see a section with your presenter information, click the Upload Presentation button
- Follow the instructions to upload a .pdf version of your presentation (NOTE: Whatever file type you upload will be downloadable by attendees. We recommend uploading a .pdf)
- Upon successful submission of a file you will see your presentation in the section where the Upload Presentation button used to be.
- Please send a copy of your PDF Poster to Amy Winter (firstname.lastname@example.org) once complete.
Once we have received the poster presentations and they have been uploaded, we will post a link to view them on this site.
If you have any questions please contact Amy Winter (email@example.com).
My SROA Conference
For conference registrants only.
Instructions to add web icon to mobile phone or tablet home screen:
Launch the browser on your phone or tablet and navigate to the SROA conference mini-site.
On Iphones and iPads, tap the share button (rectangle with an arrow pointing upward that is at the bottom of the browser). On Android, you will see 3 vertical dots next to the URL.
Tap "Add to home screen".
You can now launch the SROA conference mini-site simply by tapping the home page icon.
Connect with us at the 2021 Annual Meeting using #SROA21 on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn